Terry Border produces sculptures with objects such as food – nuts, fruit or household goods – corks, cotton reels and uses bent wire to animate them into characters, his work is humourous and entertaining.
Join 274 other subscribers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mmm burger and eating al fresco #summertime instagram.com/p/BGXUYS2SEesQ… - 6 years ago
- Beautiful morning for a walk, spotted a cloud smoking chimney. @… instagram.com/p/BCiCEI7SETRP… - 6 years ago
- Mmm CHEESE is fully back in my life again!! Had to actually eat some… instagram.com/p/BBH9_hLSEapW… - 7 years ago
- Stepping out for a winter walk @ Troopers Hill instagram.com/p/BAnIdxXSEa1O… - 7 years ago